Big Data & Analytics West Summit
Vancouver Analytics Board are delighted to take part in the upcoming 3rd Annual Big Data & Analytics West Summit. It’s the only big data event dedicated to trends and technology celebrating data innovation in Western North America.
Jeremy Coughlin, a proud member of the Board will be delivering a Day One Afternoon Keynote on ‘How Credit Unions are Flipping the Script on the Use of Data’. Attendees will take away practical tips to:
· Develop a roadmap to prepare for the new opportunities with open banking
· Utilize consumer insights to build trust and deliver true value to your customers
· Demonstrate to your organization how the use of data must evolve beyond product recommendations
On November 9 & 10 at the stunning Pinnacle Hotel Harbour
front in Vancouver, BC, over 300 data leaders will gather to discuss how to:
· Explore the latest trends across the big data landscape, including governance, unstructured data migration, cloud and data lake storage and AI/ML technology.
· Discover how to maximize the ROI of your data applications and secure C-suite buy-in.
· Update your governance framework to ensure your organization is compliant and create a proactive response to data security risks.
· Combat the digital skills shortage by developing innovative strategies for training and retaining your analytics talent.
Who else is speaking at the conference?
· Karen Beckmann, Chief Information Officer, Rocky Mountaineer
· Ryan Hum, CIO & VP of Data, Canada Energy Regulator
· Michael Iseyemi, VP of IT, Gateway Casinos & Entertainment
· Dylan Roth, Managing Director of CX Metrics, ATB
· Vandana Mohan, Director of Data Science & Engineering, Shopify
· And many more!
1. Gain actionable insights to revitalize your data culture strategy
2. Benchmark your projects with leading data evangelists
3. Grow your network by engaging with over 300 data thought leaders
Find out more about the Summit here: https://bit.ly/bigdatawestagenda.
Register before August 31 to save on admission: https://bit.ly/VAB20OFF (And save a further 20% by following the link and using the code: